Terms and conditions
- We do not have a buyer's premium! The price you win an item at is the price you pay plus shipping which is calculated at checkout.
- You must create an account and be signed in to place bids. It is easy and simple - all you need to provide is your name and email with a password of your choosing.
- You have 48 hours to make your payment when an item's auction closes.
- When you win an item(s), you will receive an email notifying you of each of your wins. Please note: a final invoice will be sent to you to complete checkout after the last auction lot has gone off. Your items may require more than one final invoices depending on sizes and weights of combined lots won.
- Our auctions will be two times a month with one week of online bidding. We do not do in person or phone bidding.
- We have the right to end an auction and cancel your bids at any time for any reason.
- Please note: we do NOT accept returns on auction items. All auction sales are final.
Q & A's
Utilize our automatic bidding option!
What is automatic bidding?
Automatic bidding happens when you, the bidder, sets up an automatic bid. Our system will automatically place new bids on your behalf each time you are outbid. All you need to do is enter the maximum price you are willing to bid for an item. Our system will then keep on bidding for you, by the smallest possible increase each time, until your maximum price is reached.
What is popcorn bidding?
Popcorn bidding happens when two separate bids are placed within a minute left of the auction. It then starts an extended time period of one minute. This extended time period of a minute will be added and the countdown will begin again. Any automatic bid that has been set does apply in this scenario.
For our shipping policy: click here
For our return policy: click here